"Say: O My Lord! Increase me in knowledge".
E-mail us: email@example.com
· What is Islam, who are Muslims and what (or who) is Allah? (A short and brief introduction)
o Examples of General teachings from the Quran: What does the Quran teach about God, last day and what do Muslims believe, plus more of the basic questions answered.
o Examples of the teachings of the Messenger of Islam, Muhammed (pbuh) as found the books of Hadith.
o Teachings about neighbors. What does Islam teach Muslims regarding their neighbors? Should they honor them and treat them with respect? Will it make a difference what religion the neighbors belong to?
· Why do Muslims pray that way? Take a brief introduction to Muslims’ way of worshipping and learn more about praying and worshipping in Islam and for the meaning of the word Mosque (Muslims worshipping place).
· Muslims and people of other faiths: Who won the bet? An objective study to share with you some answers such as: What does Islam really teach about people of other faiths?
· Who named this religion "Islam"? As every religion or faith carries a name that identifies it, it might be worth a while to try to find out who gave any religion its name. Whether the name was given by God or not might prove fruitful too.
· The Holy month of Ramadan (Ramadhan) and fasting and the lunar calendar in Islam
· The way to Heaven according to Islam; Does Islam teach of salvation, atonement or a savior that one depends on to go to heaven without worrying about anything?
· Diet in Islam ; What are Muslims allowed to eat and what are they not allowed to eat or drink? What is Halal (allowed) food and what is Haram (forbidden) food in Islam?
· About Quran: A short and brief introduction to the Holy Quran (Qoran, Koran or Kuran)
· Determining the baby's sex. How could the man from Arabia have known this?
· The Quran on Seas and Rivers. The water cycle as explained in the Quran almost 1500 years ago
· The Quran on Clouds. How does wind effect clouds and the water cycle
· The sky and the sun above us. The sky as a protecting roof the Ozone layer and how sky is made to fit life’s needs on earth for humans, animals and the vegetation.
· Fruit in the Quran. What does the Quran teach about fruit?
Islam, the Quran, the Big Bang and Evolution: Articles by Harun Yahya, more interesting articles;
The Creation of the universe An interesting book about how the creation has taken place according to the Quran
The Evolution misconception Analytical study to evolution and its difficulties that was admitted by Charles Darwin himself in his book "The Origin Of Species" in a chapter entitled: difficulties on the theory.
Science in Islam and in the Quran, how did Muhammad know? An objective look to answer: Who is the true author of the Quran or who really wrote the Quran, and was it really a revelation from God?
Jesus (peace be upon him) in Islam
· How did Jesus Christ (peace be up on him) pray and worship God? Read this article and take a brief introduction to Muslims’ way of worshipping and learn more about praying and worshipping in Islam and for the meaning of the word Mosque (Muslims worshipping place). Why do Muslims pray that way?
Women in Islam
· The Distorted Image of Muslim Women: An Article by a woman who was born and raised as non-Muslim. She decided to find the truth about the negative image of Muslim women in the non-Muslim world. By the grace of God, after finding the truth, she has accepted Islam and became a Muslim.
· Woman's rights in Islam: Find out for yourself what Islam teaches about women's rights. Be the judge yourself and compare the women's rights given to women by Islam versus those given by other religions.
· Woman's dress code in Islam: Learn what Islam teaches about equality between men and women and what does Islam teach about women’s dress code and why? Does Islam really force women to cover their bodies?
· Hijab (Veil) and Muslim Women: An article by a Canadian Muslim woman, who is a graduated from the University of Toronto.
· Eve's fault? Who to blame for the first "mistake" done in paradise, Adam or Eve? With the negative image in the non-Islamic world about women in Islam, whom do you expect Islam to blame?
· To work or not to work: Are women forbidden from work in Islam? What does Islam teach about women and their right to work and hold a job?
JIHAD (JEHAD OR JEEHAD) IN ISLAM
· Muslims, people of other faiths and the infidels, who won the bet? An objective study to share with you some answers such as: What does Islam really teach about people of other faiths?
SHORT ARTICLES ABOUT JIHAD:
· Understanding Muhammad: An interesting article published by The Christian Science Monitor, on 12/9/02. Authored by; Alexander Kronemer, a graduate of Harvard Divinity School, a co-producer of the PBS documentary 'Muhammad: Legacy of a Prophet.' who has become well acquainted with the story of Muhammad
OTHER MISCELLANEOUS ARTICLES
· Bad Muslims and that TV show: Many Muslims do bad things, but is it because Islam is a bad religion? How could Islam be good if many Muslims are bad?
· Exposing Islam? How do you they expose Islam? What is the truth and what is myth?
· Cultures and religions: A short article to discuss the ideas of: Islamic culture or Christian culture, an Islamic government or a Christian government.
E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find an Islamic center, a Mosque, a Masjid (Masjed, Masged) a Muslim temple, worshipping place or an Islamic organization in your area:
· First site: www.islamicfinder.org/
· Second site: http://islamicity.com/orgs/
Enrich your knowledge even more
Do more readings on line, order books and enjoy reading them at your leisure or take a look at our long list of the most common questions asked about Islam, Quran and Muhammad (pbuh) and read the answers.
· Brief introduction and links to read the Holy Quran (Koran or Kuran)
Frequently asked questions:
We hope you have had the chance to read our articles posted above, they cover most subjects of Islam. If your question still not answered, then visit one of these pages regarding the most common questions asked about Islam, Quran and Muhammad (pbuh). There is an excellent chance you will find answers for some of your questions. If you don’t, you could post your question by e-mailing it to us and we will try to answer to the best of our knowledge. Our e-mail address is: email@example.com
Choose a section of the common questions about Islam:
Would you like to take a serious step in your life and become a Muslim? Click here.
Share with us
We have shared with you some of the proofs and reasons why do we believe that Islam -and it's Book the Quran, truly are from God, please share with us any Ideas or thoughts you would like to share, questions, comments or concerns. If you like to, you could share with us anything about your own religion, reasons, proofs or history. E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Sincere gratitude is to all those who helped whether directly or indirectly with this web site. May Allah accept all of our efforts and make us to be of those who hear and obey His command:
"Help ye one another in righteousness and piety"
The Holy Quran, chapter 5: verse 2